Choosing the best Betting Ideas for You
A serious privateer is not sprayed on all sports, but tries to specialize in one or more. On the Internet there are many privateers who sell forecasts. Unfortunately, not all of them come true and scammers come across among such sellers. So, think a hundred times whether it is worth throwing money away.
However, if the privateer is serious and his reputation is dear to him, then it is in his interests to sell thoroughly and honestly drawn up and in most cases justified forecasts.
The network has many sites that offer free 토토사이트 site forecasts. Most of them are written by newcomers. However, the patency of these forecasts is often high. If you decide to become a privateer, then you should not immediately demand money for the work. First, practice and give predictions for free, analyze the work of well-known cappers in sports betting. Having gained experience, you can create a site where to sell forecasts.
Become a privateer
Many people who are interested in sports and who are not lazy to read, study and analyze as much as possible can become a privateer.
For many bettors, a favorite option for betting is sports betting “both will score”. Due to the simplicity and access of users to statistical databases, they began to be popular with cappers of various stripes. In this article, Betonmobile.ru will talk more about strategies for football and hockey.
Types of bets on both will score
Both teams will score
- Many BC give “both score” in combination with other bets. For example, the following subspecies of the forecast exist:
- “Both will score yes.” The main bet, which will drop if both teams send the ball into the net at least once.
- “Both will score no. ” One of the teams or both cannot be distinguished.
- “Both will score in time or period.” This takes into account the exact impacts depending on the individual time period. There is a bet “both will score in two halves.”
- “Both will score + total.” For example, OZ + TB 3.5 means that both teams are obliged to distinguish themselves in a match, and they must also total 4 or more goals.
- “Both will score + player N will score.” A bet that will play if the teams exchange goals, and at least one of them rolls the specified player.
- “Both score + result.” Additionally, the outcome of the match is indicated: P1, P2 or X.
- “Both will score + there will be a deletion.” Suitable for football. Both clubs must be distinguished, and the judge must get at least one red card.
- “Both will score + there will be a penalty.” In addition, the referee points to the 11-meter mark.
The bet “Both teams will score” consists in predicting whether each club will differ in the match or not. Some BCs use the name “scoring match”, but the meaning remains the same. A bet involves two options: “Yes” and “No”.