The Right Options for the Selection of Vietnamese Bride
Each country has its own traditions and customs. The same applies to marriages. But although there are already many different wedding traditions among European people and cultures, the contrast is greater when compared to Asian customs.
- What is the role of reputation and status in Asian countries?
- Do you generally marry for love or financial reasons?
- How long does a wedding last?
- What symbols are more important to them than the gold ring?
The Marriage Option
In this article, you will learn about the incredible traditions of Vietnamese, Japanese and Indian customs.Marriage in Vietnam is one of the most important events in life and has to be taken seriously, but more and more newlyweds are choosing to host a Vietnamese-Western-style wedding in hotels. This new wedding style is increasingly popular, and while ceremonies are continually evolving, they still retain their traditional roots. You can marry a beautiful vietnamese women now with Asiame.com. This is the best option for you if you want to select a bride to marry online.
- A series of intense fireworks explosions break the tranquility of dawn in the early morning hours and wake people up. The groom and the wedding procession arrive to pick up the bride. The bride is already waiting, she has got up early to comb her hair, make up and dress, and is looking forward to the most important day of her life. In front of the door, still closed, is a long line of wedding cars. In the yard, the children have been waiting for a long time, they fill the air with their applause, but only after the groom removes the hongbao (red envelopes with money given to the newlyweds) will they be able to open the door.
This is the description of a Vietnamese wedding, the noise of fireworks and the red symbols with the Vietnamese characters of “double happiness” adorning the streets, of the mixture of Vietnamese wedding and traditional wedding, but preserving even what makes it special, its liveliness and enthusiasm and the ability to fascinate.
Customs integrated into the culture
The Vietnamese have always attached great importance to family and marriage. For the ancients, the concepts of “harmonizing one’s own family” and “cultivating one’s own moral character”, “ruling the country” and “pacifying the world” were inseparable, understood as the objectives that every gentleman must strive to achieve. Consequently, many ceremonial-related labels were developed. Wedding customs have evolved over time, some replaced by new forms, others preserved to this day. They are an important part of the life of the Vietnamese population and an expression of people’s beliefs about marriage, as well as their cultural views. In asiame.com you can have the smartest solutions for getting the best Vietnamese bride.
Marriage in Vietnam is one of the most important events in life and has to be taken seriously. Before the wedding, the two parties involved must go through a series of protocols. Traditionally, the groom’s parents had to first ask the matchmaker to visit the bride’s family to make the marriage proposal and provide information about the groom. Once the proposal was accepted, the gifts would be delivered to the bride’s family to seal the marriage and the wedding date would be agreed. This process bears some resemblance to modern engagement.